Wednesday 26 November 2008

INFINITY


Well, it’s getting quite close to New Years Eve now which is the second biggest party of the year... with my Birthday still at the number one spot of course!!
Time to get in the mood for a good boogie to say goodbye to 2008 and hellooooo 2009!!
I went clubbing with my mates in Amsterdam this past weekend and I was ready to get in the mood for New Years Eve, but I was DEEPLY disappointed!! The music was absolute shiiiit! All I wanted to do was to jump into the DJ box, beat up the DJ and plug my IPOD into the sound system... I didn’t do it though, but what I did do was to upstage him by putting together a GREAT mix for December. This mix has a theme to it, it starts with the same song that what it ends with and it works really well. Yet again, there is some fantastic remixes of old songs in. It starts with funky vocal house, turn very funky electro and then end up in vocal again. Personally I LOVE all the tracts in this mix. Well, with no further adduce, I am very pleased to announce my December mix... “INFINITY”

For those of you that wonder why there is an number 8 turned on it's side on the artwork for this mix... well, that is the universal sign for infinity.
Hope you all enjoy it and that it put right in mood for dancing in the Holiday season!
Big Kiss
DJD xx

No comments: