Sunday 2 November 2008

DECSTASY


Hey all,


Can’t believe it’s already November and getting cold. But hopefully this new mix will put you in the dancing mood and keep you warm you up! Again, I went through hundreds of songs to get the perfect playlist together for this mix. It’s full of old classics that have recently been remixed and also brand new tunes. The mix contain some vocals, but not in all the songs. Where I usually start nice and slow and finish quit fast, the change of beat in this mix is not quite so drastic. I said before that I won’t mix Pjanoo again, but I found this remix that I had to use it. It’s been remixed so much that you can’t hear its Pjanoo anymore, so I mixed in the original Pjanoo melody in some parts of the song, just so that you can hear what it is. So, the name then... Well, it’s simple. While on the decks I got so ecstatic about this mix that I thought what better name than, “DECSTASY”!
Hope you enjoy it, and there will be more soon. Click on the title of this story and you will be directed to the Podcast page where you can listen to DECSTASY!
Big Kiss
DJD x

No comments: