Thursday 13 November 2008

ABOVE & BEYOND


This mix is full of GREAT songs!! In true DJD style there is some fantastic new remixes of old songs and some great new once. The mix start with funky vocal house, turn into nice hardcore electro towards the end and then end off with a very funky happy song. I must admit that I had major difficulties mixing this mix, because sometimes the beats just don’t match up, no matter what you do, so there was a LOT of playing around, but nothing has been edited, it’s a live mix from beginning to end!! I went through so much trouble with this mix, from collecting the right playlist to mixing it all in that I felt I really went out of my way this time, that extra mile, ABOVE AND BEYOND! So that’s all I have to say about this mix. I really hope you enjoy it!!

No comments: