Wednesday 10 December 2008

BEST OF 2008


There is not much time left of 2008 and in all honestly, I think it’s been a great year for music! I have never heard so many old classics that made a comeback and it’s been great listening and also mixing my old time favourites again. I therefore decided to do a mix with all my favourite songs from the mixes I have done this year to give 2008 a proper farewell. If time permits, I will do one last mix for this year for New Years Eve. Apart from the fact that this mix has all my favourites in of 2008, it is also the longest mix that I have ever done, by far. It’s TWO AND A HALF HOURS long!!! The downfall of this mix is that unfortunately it will not fit onto a CD due to the length of it, but fit’s perfectly onto an IPod or any other MP3 player. So if you are looking for something to get your New Years Eve party going... Here we go! Have one on DJD!!
Big Kiss
DJD xx

No comments: