Friday 5 June 2009

MISSION


All my recent mixes has all been two hours long. The reason for that is because I it's from my radio show and my slot time is two hours. However, this meant that fans can't burn my mixes onto CD anymore. Now I thought no one use CD's any more, but seems like I was wrong about that. CD's might just stay with us for a little bit longer than what expected, so with this mix I started a new concept. Although it's still one mix of two hours long, I now publish the mix in two parts to give fans the option to download two one hour mixes.

The name mission come really from when I usually go clubbing. I am not the type to dance the whole night or sit down anywhere. I am Always on a MISSION. I would be dancing most of the night, but in between looking for my mates, going outside for a fag (since you can't smoke indoors in the U.K anymore) and just generally being on a MISSION the whole night.

This mix is full of old classics that's recently been remixes (In true DJD style) and some great new tunes.

I also LOVE the artwork of this mix. I am playing around with some new programs and feel quite proud of the design of MISSION.

So hope you have fun and enjoy it. Remember to tune in for my weekly radio show on CREATE RADIO

And if you want to hear the mix, simply click on the Title of this story to be re-directed to my podcast page

DJD x

No comments: