Friday 5 June 2009

LIQUID LOVE


The original name of this mix was just Liquid, however, I absolutely loved doing this mix! And once it was completed, I just couldn't get enough of it and absolutely LOVED it and that's where the new title came from LIQUID LOVE.

This mix is a dedication to my all time favourite DJ and Music Genius, DAVID GUETTA. It's full of DAVID GUETTA remixes including the new hit single "WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER" by Kelly Rowland and remixed by DAVID GUETTA. The funny thing is, that one week after I launched this mix, I went out clubbing and totally unexpected, Kelly Rowland performed WHEN LOVE TAKES over live at the club.

People in the club went MAD and it was a good feeling to know that I am on the right track with my choice of tunes.

I hope you enjoy this mix as much as I do! Remember to click on the title of this story to be redirected to my Podcast page where you can download any of my mixes for free!

DJD x

No comments: