Thursday 9 April 2009

DJD PASSION



This is my 20th mix and I didn't plan to do another two hour mix, but I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't stop at the usual 1 hour. I wanted to do something special for my 20th mix, but then I always find a reason to do something special. The mix full of GREAT music that has just been released as the MIAMI 2009 SUMMER PARTY just started and all the AMAZING stuff that all the great dj's have been working and kept for the specific party. And now, all the rest of us can get our hands on it as well. Some songs has not even been on the market for a month!!
I had to think really carefully about the name for this mix and decided to express my view on house music.... which is... A PASSION for it!!! So the name of the mix is called "PASSION" or "DJD'S PASSION" The artwork really express what I hear when I have my headphones on and listen to the music...
The mix start with a few warm up songs and then speed up to a funky beat and in true DJD style, it's FULL of old classics that's just been remixed in 2009!
Hope you enjoy it!!

DJD xx

No comments: